By "personal information" we mean information that can be associated with a specific person and can be used to identify that person.
2. We do not consider anonymised information to constitute personal information as it cannot be used to identify a specific person. We collect personal information from you when you use bigBOF.com (including, without limitation, when you register with us, send messages to us or any of our members, claim a prize, or contact us or any of our teams for any reason).
1. our collection of your personal information.
2. our use of your personal information.
3. your use of your and other users’ personal information.
4. accessing, reviewing and amending your personal information.
5. third party website links.
7. no spam, marketing, promotional or spoof emails.
8. protecting your personal information.
9. how you can contact us about privacy questions.
1. As part of your registration on the Site, or at a later stage if you update the information under your profile page, you will be asked to provide us with certain personal information, such as your name, address, email address and/or telephone number and other similar information as well as some additional information about you such as your date of birth or other identifying information.
2. We will NOT need any financial details from you, such as your credit card and/or bank account details, unless you choose to provide it for bank transfers if you don’t want your prize delivered using paypal, western union or similar money transfer methods.
3. We hereby confirm that under no circumstance would bigBOF.com ever charge you any fees, penalties, or any kind of charges, and we confirm that our services for all our players are 100% free.
4. Please note that we may use your information to analyse user trends and improve the administration of the Site.
5. We will NOT share, sell, or make accessible, your information to any third party for any reason.
6. We may also collect information about your computer (for example, browser type) and navigation information (for example, the pages you visit on the Site) along with the times that you access the Site.
1. We only use your personal information to provide services and customer support to you; to measure and improve our services to you; to prevent illegal activities; troubleshoot problems.
2. Though we make every effort to preserve your privacy, we may need to disclose your personal information to law enforcement agencies, government agencies or other third parties where we are compelled so to do by court order or similar legal procedure; where we are required to disclose your personal information to comply with law; where we are cooperating with an ongoing law enforcement investigation or where we have a good faith belief that our disclosure of your personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate a possible violation of our Terms & Conditions.
3. In the event of a sale of bigBOF.com, any of its affiliates and subsidiaries or any related business assets, your personal information may be disclosed to any potential purchaser for the purposes of the continued provision of the Site or otherwise in relation to any such sale.
We may share your personal information with our other group companies so as to provide joint content and services to you, to help detect illegal acts and/or the violations of our policies.
This contact information will be the personal information provided by you to us on registration and, as a result, should always be kept up-to-date.
5. By registering on the Site, you give us your express consent to receive emails about our services and emails announcing changes to, and new features on, the Site, or confirming activities you carried out on, the Site, or when other members of bigBOF.com try contacting you requesting connection with you, or other reasons that form part of playing our lottery.
1. Site members may choose to share personal information with each other when sending requests through bigBOF.com. You should respect, at all times, the privacy of other Site members.
2. We cannot guarantee the privacy of your personal information when you share personal information with other Site members.
4. You acknowledge and agree and you shall use personal information received from another Site member in accordance with all applicable laws.
1. You can access and review your personal information in the Profile section of the Site. If your personal information changes in any way or is incorrectly presented on the Site you should immediately update or correct your personal information (as applicable) by accessing the Profile section on the Site or, alternatively, by contacting our customer support team using the “Contact Us” link.
2. Please note that we shall retain your personal information during and following the end of your use of the Site as required to comply with law, for technical troubleshooting requirements, to prevent fraud, to assist in any legal investigations and to take any other actions otherwise permitted by law.
3. If you choose to deactivate your account, your information will still be retained in our database, but no other bigBOF.com member will be able to send you any game related requests.
1. Like many websites, the Site uses 'cookie' technology (small computer files placed on your computer’s hard drive). When you go to particular website pages on the Site, the cookie identifies your browser with a unique, random number.
2. The cookies we use do not reveal any personal information about you. Cookies help us improve your experience of the Site and also help us understand which parts of the Site are the most popular. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although doing so may interfere with your use of the Site.
We do not tolerate spam. To report Site related spam or spoof emails, please forward the email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may not use our communication tools to send spam or otherwise send content that would violate our User Agreement. We automatically scan and may manually filter messages to check for spam, viruses, phishing attacks and other malicious activity or illegal or prohibited content.
1. By providing us with personal information, you consent to the transfer of your personal information to, and its storage on, the servers that host our site. We take every precaution to safeguard all your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
2. However, the Internet is not a secure medium and we cannot guarantee the privacy of your personal information.
3. You must enter your username and password each time you want to access your account.
4. Choose your password carefully using unique numbers, letters and special characters.
5. Never share your username and password with anyone.
6. If you are concerned that your username or password has been compromised, please contact our customer support team immediately and ensure you change your password by logging onto the Profile section of the Site.
If you have questions or concerns about our collection and use of your personal information, please contact our customer support team at the "Contact Us" link
© bigBOF.com All Rights Reserved